Monday, January 10, 2005

I love egg, fresh egg! I love egg, white egg! really really love you soooo!

Okay, yet another weird mother-daughter connection has occured, when my eldest, the kyuuketsuki, had a craving for hard-boiled eggs at the same time as me. Into the pot went a dozen white beauties and we have sated our need, she with them straightly peeled with hot sauce on them, me with my favorite egg salad sandwich recipe.

I Love Egg!

Kitsune Happiness Egg Salad

4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons sweet-hot mustard
3-4 dashes worchestershire sauce
1 tablespoon dried chives
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
2 tablespoons dried chopped onions
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes

Combine all ingredients in bowl. Chop mixture into egg with pastry cutter or fork. Makes enough for 3-4 sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home